Top 5 Languages to Learn to Get a Job in 2021
I recently conducted a poll asking you-all about which video you wish to see in my top 5 video series on various platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, my Telegram Channel, etc. I have received close to 1500 responses in a single day and according to the poll. The top 5 python books and languages to learn in 2021 had the highest poll count. After compilation, If you have any video suggestions for my Top 5 video series. Drop your comments.
Are you looking for campus placement or want to switch your job, or want to succeed in the IT industry, then you know how to code to step up in your career ladder. Not from a computer science background? Not a problem, you can still learn how to code, make projects to showcase in your resume, and get hired.
There are so many programming languages in the market and it can become a little too overwhelming for you to decide the right one for you. So in this Top 5 series article, I have put together for you the top 5 programming language in 2021 by collecting the data from GitHub, stack overflow developer survey, and various online surveys based on
- job market,
- freelance opportunity
- ease to learn and resource available
- and most widely used, so read the article till the end.
Check out the Repository for Ultimate Resource in python. Drop a star if you find it useful! Got anything to add? Open a PR on the same!
You can refer to my YouTube video Tutorial for better Understanding.
So with that being said, Let's get started!
At number 5, we have C++, it is a superset of C and was developed to support object-oriented programming
It is a very old and low-level programming language but it has made up to the list because of its performance and reliability.
It continues to retain its popularity over the years.
C++ is powerful and the applications developed in C++ are
Microsoft office for backend
It still stands at top priority for students aiming for placements in the Indian market and a number of developers start off with learning C++ in the IT industry.
It can be used to develop:
- operating systems
- and games
- C# (C-Sharp) is a programming language developed by Microsoft.
- It runs on the . NET Framework.
- C# is used to develop
- i) web apps,
- ii) desktop apps,
- iii) mobile apps,
- iv) utility and virtual reality games and much more.
- Popular framework used with c# are
- . NET
- Java is an open-source, class-based, object-oriented programming language that is designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible
- Java is
- Distributed and
- High-Performance in nature
It is widely used in both service-based and product-based companies which increases the chance of getting hired.
It supports frameworks like
- Guice (google guice)
It is easy to learn and has strong community support.
- Js is the most popular and go-to language for web development.
- Node js
- Angular js
- React js
- Vue js
- Js has a huge market and opens door to freelance opportunities.
- Python is a high-level language and it is very easy to learn.
- It is the fastest-growing language and has big support of developers community
- It user-friendly and has uses everywhere, its used in
- Web development. Some of the most well-known frameworks are Django, Flask
- It is also used in the development of interactive games
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science and Data Visualization
- Desktop GUI
- And Web Scraping Applications
- It has a library for anything you wish to do makes it the most popular language.
And with that, it's a wrap! I hope you found the article useful! I write about career, Blogging, programming, and productivity, If this is something that interests you, please share the article with your friends and connections. You can also subscribe to my newsletter to get updates every time I write something!
Thank you for reading, If you have reached so far, please like the article, It will encourage me to write more such articles. Do share your valuable suggestions, I appreciate your honest feedback!
You should definitely check out my other Blogs:
- Python 3.9: All You need to know
- The Ultimate Python Resource hub
- GitHub CLI 1.0: All you need to know
- Become a Better Programmer
- How to make your own Google Chrome Extension
- Create your own Audiobook from any pdf with Python
- You are Important & so is your Mental Health!
See you in my next Blog article, Take care!!
Interested in reading more such articles from Ayushi Rawat?
Support the author by donating an amount of your choice.
Very Impressive! For sure these are the best, but I won't follow what is best I would rather go with a trend. These techs are enduring and give flexibility but at the same time very expensive, user prospective! Most of the people who work on it doesn't have the full capacity to code. I would rather pick a frameworks of php, rails, js and maybe react. M not a coder!